Psalm 91:4

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Heart Sings

I was in one of my favorite stores a few months ago.  I found myself wandering from aisle to aisle of the Christmas items.  I find it such fun even though at that time it was a good bit early for it.  But I sooo love Christmas.  And that is a subject for another blog entry.  What is on my mind today is something I noticed that day.  As I looked at all the bright colors, the snowmen, the santas, all the glitter and gold I realized my heart was singing!  Yes, singing.  Looking through all that knowing I could bring joy and celebration to my home and family just made my heart sing.  I had never thought of that feeling before as my heart singing but there is no other way to describe it.  Christmas makes my heart sing.  Later I will share some things said by the young ones that also made my heart sing.  Think about it.  What makes your heart sing??

No comments:

Post a Comment